Here at Ridgeline, we love seeing the difference that our horticultural therapy sessions make in people’s lives. To support this, we rely on a great team who work behind the scenes to run our small charity. And a key member of this team is the trasurer.
We’re looking for someone who can
- Maintain accounting records for the charity using Sage Accounting.
- Prepare simple monthly management accounts for the trustees.
- Attend bi-monthly trustees’ meetings.
- Prepare the annual financial accounts and assist with production of the charity’s Annual Report.
- Make payments to suppliers and employees via the online bank account. Bank cash and cheque receipts as necessary.
- Send payroll instructions once a month to the payroll bureau and check the resulting payroll.
- Prepare and submit invoices to service users once a month.
- Prepare and submit the gift aid claim once a year.
- Prepare the yearly budget with support from the trustees.
- Provide financial information as necessary to support bids for grants, and where needed report on grant spend.
- Attend occasional fund-raising events in the charity’s garden.
The time commitment is 1-2 day per month, and is flexible to suit availability.
Our current treasurer is stepping down in March 2024 after an amazing five years, and all the systems are very well-organised.
If you’d like to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text/whatsapp 07535 636 018.